In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Responding to vendor queries via phone and via e-mail
- Performing daily tasks like: invoicing, analyzing open items (block items, debit balances, direct debits and overdue items)
- Providing reports on request, analyzing them and drawing conclusions
- Responding to queries from Operating Companies/ HEINEKEN Krakow departments/ Banks/ Global Treasury via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes
- Constantly seeking to improve processes
- Identifying issues and using the agreed escalation route in a timely manner if an issue arises
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local Operating Companies, other teams within HEINEKEN Krakow and other key stakeholders
You are The Candidate if:
- You speak Croatian and English at least B2 level
- You want to develop in Purchase to Pay area
- Your knowledge of Excel is on a good level
- You have strong attention to details
- Your prioritize and organize your tasks very well
- You approach work with passion and engagement
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process