State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Middle Office Client Service Support Manager, Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-610854
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
An opportunity to join newly created Middle Office client service HUB support team in Paris within the Client Service Operations in Poland. Working to provide a high quality service levels through direct interaction with client.
The team has a strong focus on networking both internally and externally to resolve complex inquiries. The ideal candidate would be someone with strong Middle Office background, solutions driven mindset eager to expand their network and understanding of both State Street and market operations. Whilst always keeping risk awareness and the drive to understand complex scenarios in a changing environment.
- Middle Office Business support tasks mainly focused on inquiries management and external client applications technical support;
- Work co-operatively with other Transaction Management groups in different locations and time zones;
- Participate in client meetings and service calls;
- Develop and support critical internal relationships with dependent units, clients, cross functional operational colleagues and global counterparts;
- Support process improvement opportunities where required and participate in strategic projects where necessary;
- Management of client queries and escalation and appropriate follow up with internal teams;
- Supporting team members with more difficult tasks;
- Excellent academic background, including a degree in a discipline, such as economics, finance, science or engineering.
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements
- Excellent understanding associated settlement risk and potential financial and reputational exposure
- Comfortable with handling large numbers of transactions under time pressure
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, ability to handle second level escalation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills; ability to explain technical topics
- Multitasking ability;
- Highly self-motivated; detail oriented; and ability to work collaboratively;
- Ability to work with third-party Senior management;
- Proven leadership skills and owners mindset;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, interpersonal skills, ability to explain technical topics.
- French language knowledge would be a plus (not mandatory);
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.