IT Data Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you understand importance of data as a business driver? Does data excite you? Are you skilled at Data Management, Data Governance and Data Analysis? We’re looking for someone like that to support the Data Architecture and Data Quality implementation in GCRG (Group Compliance Regulatory Governance) IT organization.
You’ll be working in the Group Shareholder Reporting IT team based in Krakow facing key stakeholders and collaborating with development & QA teams . Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments. You will be part of a global team that is responsible for delivering Group Shareholding Program (Large shareholding disclosures, Short Selling disclosures, 13F reporting, Conflict clearance … etc) - supporting the regulatory obligations worldwide.
You have :
– solid experience in working on implementation and maintenance of data onboarding, data movement and data consumption for large critical system
– solid experience in working in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data quality, data modeling, data access, data integration and implementation
– Profile and analyze data to develop insights and enable requirements gathering
– experience in partner with IT developers and modelers to build data domain centric models, functional requirements, data flows, and process diagrams
– establish relationships with key business and IT stakeholders to validate and approve data requirements and business rules
– Define and enforce architecture principles, standards, and metrics
– Ensure alignment of solutions with enterprise architecture principles and guidelines
– Proven track record to participate in successful initiatives to standardize information, improve data accessibility and quality, and deliver business value through effective data management
– Strong working knowledge of Relational & Dimensional modeling, ETL tools (e.g., Informatica), Data Governance and Data Quality tools, good to have big data exposure
– Highly skilled in data techniques, including data quality, data modeling, data access, data integration, and implementation
You are :
– passionate about technology and development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– confidence to challenge assumptions and ‘pushback’ on unreasonable demands where necessary
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– able to perform data analysis using Oracle (e.g. SQL)
– able to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences– able to work independently as part of a global team
– minimum 5+ years towards delivering Data Management initiatives at large multi-business unit organizations.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."