State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
EMEA Business Continuity Consultant, AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-611140
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
An opportunity within the Global Continuity Services group supporting continuity planning programme and strategically to lead the local team in Krakow has become available.
The successful candidate will support a comprehensive programme of continuity controls, providing input to improving operational resilience and supporting the ongoing development of recovery strategy across the region and globally. The position will also encompass guidance on the testing of recovery plans covering physical threat and technology loss as well as supporting incident management for business interruption and data breaches across the region.
Additional responsibilities relate to supporting third party risk management, outsourcing policy, corporate information security and recovery and resolution planning programmes partnering with subject matter experts in those fields.
Primary responsibilities / skills
- Support allocated business areas in developing Business Impact Analysis documents and recovery plans, including crisis management teams.
- Provide guidance on the testing of continuity plans covering loss of site, staff, business applications, internal and external dependencies in line with Corporate planning standards.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of developing situations
- Be able to provide quick and accurate internal communications during business incidents.
- Must be willing to provide support for incidents outside of office hours in line with possible disruptions.
- Provide support for data breach incidents including engage the appropriate incident management team and facilitating decision making in a timely manner.
- Increase understanding of appropriate solutions in line with criticality of business operations, and provide guidance to business groups.
- Provide a proactive approach in the analysis of any material organisational changes that could have impacts on business areas continuity plans.
- Raise risks and issues where appropriate in the Issues Management Tracking Tool and tracking known issues to resolution in a timely manner.
- Contribute to client due diligence requests and deliver client presentations in collaboration with Global Continuity Services as appropriate
- 3+ years financial services industry experience in business continuity, operations, risk, audit or compliance
- Organized and with attention to detail.
- Business continuity certification preferred, but not essential
- Strong analytical, communication, research and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage staff and communicate with all levels of seniority
- Strong project management skills
- Good understanding of relevant industry standards
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.