In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
STRATEGY & COMMS PLANS – Leading preparation and implementation of internal communication strategy, as well annual communication plans and budgets.
BUILDING CAPABILITIES – Building organisation’s communication capability and helping line management in developing their communication competencies.
COMMUNICATION CHANNELS - Responsible for managing internal comms channels, deploying the right mix to achieve maximum amplification of key messages. (ie “WorkPlace”, newsletter, info boards, screens, town hall meetings etc). Measuring effectiveness periodically to review effectiveness.
CHANGE PROJECTS – Supporting change projects by effective communication that maximizes employee engagement behind business transformation and initiatives (incl. crisis communication)
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT – Leading preparation and implementation of employee engagement planning, in alignment with company goals and objectives. Ensuring delivery of agreed employee engagement agenda. Measuring and analysing status of employee engagement (Climate Survey), leading planning and implementation of mitigating actions for issues identified.
CSR - Planning and managing Corporate Social Responsibility agenda, incl activities such as employee volunteering, health prophylaxis, safety awareness, responsible consumption etc
SOCIAL EVENTS - Organising from brief to execution different social events (ie Carnival, Christmas Party, etc.) and formal events (leadership meeting, quarterly reviews, annual meetings, etc.)
COMMS EFFECTIVENESS – Runing a continuous dialogue with employees and HRBPs to make sure employees are able to provide feedback on communications initiatives and their ideas are being translated into actions
You are The Candidate if:
- Bachelors or Master degree in Communications, English, Public Relations, journalism or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building communications strategies for international companies
- Experience in managing small teams
- Very good knowledge of communications principles, methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of graphic designing principles
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal in English, strong editing and proofreading skills. Ability to write captivating stories.
- Flexible, adaptable; able to work in various and challenging situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure
- Ability to work effectively and build relationships at all levels in an organization
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Critical business expertise and understating of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience in Change Management and Project Management would be an asset
Excellent written and verbal English / Polish
Experience in shared service organization will be an asset
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process