• Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell Slovakia and Shell Czech republic
• To provide support to the Team manager and other colleagues, ad hoc reporting
• Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual and Operational Credit Manual
• Reconcile customer accounts and process refunds
• Manage the risks with regular contact with customer and other stakeholders (Credit analysts, Account managers...)
• Daily contact with customer via phone, email
• Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business and with relevant FO business partners.
• Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA
• Handle customer queries as well as that of the Customer Service Center
• Investigate payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
• Negotiate and recommend refinancing of overdue debts
• Recommend for credit line increase/decrease/revocation
• Contribute ideas on process enhancements/improvement
• Shows willingness to accept responsibilities assigned and in fact displays eagerness to succeed
• Handles complex accounts and knows the in/out of the process
• Has good communication skills and maximizes this to deliver above average performance in debt collections
• Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player
• Big advantage: Experience in performing call outs and other collection efforts to third party customers
• Preferably with at least 1 year relevant work experience
Number of Vacancies: 1Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.