Business Analyst - CRM (Evidence Lab)
Job Reference #
Do you want to be involved in development of digital products? Are you able to handle multiple priorities? Do you care about clients receiving the best possible service?
We're looking for a Business Analyst to:
- analyze and understand clients' needs and transform them into design-driven products
- provide holistic digital product solution across desktop and mobile services
- use advanced technologies to build the best platform on Wall street
- interact daily with our internal clients using different channels e.g. phone, face-to-face or e-mail and gather their feedback
You'll be working with part of the Evidence Lab Innovations department within the UBS Investment Bank in our Krakow office (Czerwone Maki). Evidence Lab Innovations contains a diverse set of people from inside and outside the industry, using cutting edge solutions to help clients make better decisions with data. Within Evidence Lab Innovations, you will be part Smart Platform team that is responsible for an analytically powered sales and marketing automation platform powering many different businesses within UBS. You'll be working within the CRM team, playing a key role in building and supporting solutions that 2000+ client facing professional use daily to better serve their clients.
- 1 to 2+ years of experience in a similar role in digital product development, or adjacent experience (Business Analyst, CRM Analyst, Data Analyst, User experience design)
- 3 years of experience in a data oriented role
- strong analytical, creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- project management experience using Agile/Scrum
- flexibility to respond to client needs as the product continues to grow
- inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- bachelor's degree or equivalent education, preferably in an analytical discipline (Business, Economics, Finance or Administrative background)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."