State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Risk Analyst, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-611697
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Are you experienced A1 ready for development and next exciting step in your career or existing Associate 2 and you would like to change your role? Or maybe you are external candidate with some previous experience willing to join State Street starting form Associate 2 grade. We’re pleased to let you know about a new and exciting career opportunity in our Chef Admin Office UK department in our office in Krakow (CBK).
Currently we are looking for Business Risk Analyst (A2) in Business Risk Team.
The role will be specifically based on Support GS UKMEA Business Risk Team, producing accurate timely governance papers, Management Information along with completion of various administrative tasks to support control reporting.
- Key Risk Indicator (KRI) data request and collation
- Review KRI data ensuring complete, accurate and appropriate for use
- Collate and consolidate various documents, assertions from Business Unit Heads.
- Produce formal reporting packs for key risk forums (Audit Review Forum/ Operational Risk Forum/ Issue Management Reporting ) within the stipulated timelines
- Compile, review and publish forums packs within given timeframes
- Attend, minute and distribute minutes for Audit Review Forum
- Retain and publish project MI data on a monthly basis within given timelines in cooperation with PMO team.
- Provide administrative support for control orientated processes (Projects, SOC1 roll forward, NAV stats, log in reminders)
- Assess, monitor and report on aged cash, BSLP, Errors and Near Misses, KPI’s etc.
- Involvement into client visit administration process
- Retain logs, updating, reporting and reviewing remedial evidences
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and that escalation procedures are followed.
- Administration and production of UK CSO Breach reporting and tracking as well as participating in (FCA COLL) tracking and reporting remediation and compensation process.
- Administration and support on various ad hoc tasks and projects as applicable
What skills and experience you should possess:
- Fund Accounting experience would be an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to plan and prioritise task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English , ability to participate and make notes from calls, video conferences and meetings
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in related field preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing circumstances
- Exhibits strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as be an effective team player and collaborator
What we offer:
- Multiple opportunities for interaction with colleagues from UK
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
- Opportunity to understand business from more wilder perspective
- Challenging and interesting environment
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.