Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like to work with and explore multiple Windows technologies? Do you enjoy scripting and enterprise solution design? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys working within a large and recognized world-wide organization? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Take good care of our core IT solutions and business unit applications.
– Propose, implement, and support system enhancements and process improvements.
– Constantly improve business value as well as user experience of these applications.
– Work closely with customers and users to identify system requirements for future improvement.
– Contribute to defining technologies and architectures for applications and solution design and supportability.
Our aim is to ensure ongoing maximum customer focus and optimal operational stability. You’ll be working within the Windows Service Delivery Team and will provide and deliver IT support services across multiple UBS business divisions. The role aims to support the UBS global Windows server estate through improved process automation / tools development. The role will also require us to constantly improve our Bank IT infrastructure through the implementation of new solutions and on-going process enhancements.
Development of Windows based toolsets, automated self-service processes to enhance team productivity and end user experience
Strong development experience using Windows scripting tools like PowerShell, Visual Basic, including interaction with MSSQL database engine for storing and reporting.
Design and development of interactive web based tools using IIS, MSSQL and relevant programming tools in order to automate manual tasks and achieve high scalability. For example automate deployment of patching, agent deployment etc.
Experience of writing efficient Stored Procedures
Experience of Operational Service Delivery Incident and Problem Management
Configure, upgrade, manage internal development, test and production environments
Experience of software change release processes
– Educated to a University degree or equivalent, analytical and logical - a strong problem solver.
– Dynamic and proactive in character with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– Good communicator and strong team player who is customer and quality oriented.
– Fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."