Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Develops ABO-centric products and solutions through collaboration with Design teams, including:
- Leading cross-functional squads and programs to develop and deliver digital products and services designed by Product and Design teams through development, localization, deployment, and ongoing iteration work.
- Main focus on the eCommerce Platforms (Amway Online) that consist of 29 web platforms in Europe, partially working on legacy systems, partially already on a new SAP Hybris based platform.
- Executing the vision of experience owners, program owners, and product owners through product operations (including enhancement and retirement of products)
- Vendor solutions management
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to manage content platforms required for digital solutions; identify content needs (e.g., tagging, creation, publish timelines)
- Gathers continuous ABO and customer feedback to develop the “Voice of the Markets” and “Voice of the Customer” while regularly engaging with product stakeholders to determine “ROI” and user adoption
- Championing the agile methodology throughout the enterprise for rapid design and development of exceptional global products
Profile we look for
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Computer Science, Digital Technologies or Software Engineering
- 3 years of professional experience in similar area
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels
- Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application
- Understanding of the product lifecycle
- Working experience using agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders
- Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with team members and clients from globally diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines
- Strong problem-solving ability and dealing with ambiguity
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office suite, and applicable databases
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- Flexible working hours (possibility of remote work)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Free bus to our office
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."