As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Customer Technology is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We are implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, SAP Hybris and Oracle. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people.
Quality Assurance team is a motley bunch of 50 very interesting and creative individuals. We play table football, do yoga, race bicycles and deliver awesome projects to our clients.
Assure that the software we deliver is of the best quality, basically:
- requirement collection and analysis
- creation and execution of test scenarios
- finding, reporting and monitoring defects
- progress reporting
- constant cooperation with analysts, developers and clients
Ability to do your best, in more detail:
- at least a year of testing experience (may be less if you are brilliant)
- very good English (B2 minimum – no less in that area)
- independence and proactive approach
- practical knowledge of HP ALM, Jira or other supporting software
- availability 5 days a week
- good communication skills and ability to work in a group
- knowledge of customer experience systems would be nice
Great job in an even greater team and in the package:
- long term, stable employment or B2B contract
- long list of benefits (private health care, multisport, life insurance and more)
- different career paths to choose from, trainings and development programs
- friendly atmosphere and comfortable working conditions in a modern office in the center of Warsaw
- travelling abroad for the project implementations
- refunded lifestyle activities, trips and parties