The Manage Hydrocarbon Inventory (MHI) process extends across many steps in the lifecycle of hydrocarbon stock within the Shell Group - from recording contracts for purchases and sales of stock in our systems (contracts and pricing team responsibilities), recording stock movements, stock reconciliations, invoicing for stock sales and payments for stock purchases, through to stock valuation. MHI forms part of the wider Hydrocarbon Management process which has been identified as one of the five key processes on which Group will focus in order to improve further its competitive position and close the value gap.
The MHI processes undertaken in Krakow support a number of Downstream businesses, principally Trading & Supply, but also Aviation, Bitumen, Lubes and Chemicals and Gas & Power business.
Position description – Accountabilities:
• Perform standard AP & AR accounting related activities
• ensure correct invoice/PO matching, VAT compliance
• have a good understanding of the vendor set-up and payment process to ensure vendors are paid on time
• manage and answer vendor & customer queries in prompt manner
• work to achieve weekly and monthly team goal/ KPI
• review balances of AP accounts
• prepare accruals, reversal and manual journal entries
• resolve process issues with help of other teams, both within and outside Finance department
• accountant will conduct all accounting activities upon which reporting depend in a timely and accurate manner (in line with financial accounting month-end timetable)
• stock revaluation using IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) method
• production variances verification and correction
• monitoring stocks value accounts analysis.
Number of Vacancies: 1Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.