For our client, a leading manufacturing company with operations in more than 60 countries, we are looking for candidates to join a new, fast-growing department. Due to dynamic development and growth in the Global Service Center in Wroclaw.
- day to day review of actual agreements between Company and Customer data in ERP system,
- changing data in the ERP system according to the company's strategy,
- creating accruals reports and other ad-hoc analysis related to Vistex Operations management in order to support business decisions,
- recommendations for ongoing process improvements to drive efficiency and maximize value realization,
- train/consult internal customer in order to obtain proper inputs,
- identify opportunities to improve data quality & reduce cycle time,
- responsible for monitoring work queues for new requests,
- coordination of respective queue or issue resolution, cycle time, leveraging workload within a team to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements,c
- continuous improvement of processes and Lean Six Sigma project participation.
- minimum 1-3 years of work experience for an international company,
- experience in Finance, Sales data and/or Cash application, Customer Service and/or IT,
- experience of working on large ERP system- perfect SAP,
- fluent in English (min. B2),
- living in/ relocation to Wroclaw,
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- attractive salary,
- retirement scheme,
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- Multisport card,
- working in a modern office in the center of Wroclaw,
- attractive relocation package,
- work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy.