Senior JAVA Developer - Client Lifecycle Management Tool
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter? Do you have the zeal to accept technical challenges and deliver within tight deadlines?
We are looking someone like this to:
• deliver technical change to the Client Lifecycle Management suite of applications by guaranteeing accurate, on-time execution, adherence to quality standards
• participate in the project lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intended purpose from a functional, technical, and quality perspective
• understand the project plan, dependencies and own responsibilities in this context
• ensure awareness of & adherence to industry trends and firm-wide strategies and initiatives
• develops technical solutions (included high / low level technical designs, specification and technology evaluations) using firms' approved methodologies.
IB IT Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
As part of this domain we are responsible for implementation and maintenance of a set of the interconnected applications, which are being intensively used by multiple business users and should provide best user experience in order to facilitate easy and fast flow of the business processes.
You'll be a Software Engineer working with a distributed development team supporting our applications Client Lifecycle Management Tool and Data Portal.
• hands-on full stack developer with 5+ years developer experience
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• front end development experience including HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Node.js and Angular 2+
• strong integration background required with experience on REST and SOAP
• experience with Oracle or PostgreSQL, Git, Maven, JIRA etc.
• familiarity with micro services, cloud architecture and NoSQL databases is highly desirable
• practitioner of java design patterns
• experience with the full software development life cycle including both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies (Scrum)
• go getter, who sets tough targets and a plan to achieve them
• a conceptual thinker who can articulate and execute his/her vision from concept to production
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
• the go-to person for the latest development innovation– team player, working with a globally distributed team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."