Senior IT Operations Lead (DevOps)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about modern IT Change Management and Continuous Integration? Are you at your best when making sure that services are ready to be production with the latest techniques of automated Change Management processes?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Manage the Change management process to ensure optimal operability of services.
– Modernize the Change Management process and tools to adapt the DevOps concepts.
– Automate Change Management approvals and certifications gathering, assuring that technical standards are fulfilled without human interaction.
– Engage with application delivery and infrastructure stakeholders to standardize a Continuous Deployment and Integration toolset.
– Proactively identify operational readiness and change management process improvement opportunities.
Technology Production Assurance drives process definition, standardization and implementation, delivers incident & problem management command and control, while maintains change management and production assurance. As an IT Change Management Expert, you will also be driving the adaptation of the Change Management process to align to the Continuous Deployment and Integration requirements. Also, you will have the opportunity to liaise with DevOps experts to align the Change Management process to the new automation concepts.
– A thorough understanding of IT Operations
– Experience in IT Change Management for large organizations
– Deep knowledge of the Continuous Deployment and Continuous Deployment concepts and toolsets
– Strong stakeholder management skills
– Attention to detail in all tasks, particularly in identifying gaps in operational processes areas
– Programming and/or automation skills (irrespective of toolset / technology)
– An enthusiastic and dynamic team player who is able to integrate and work successfully in a global team
– An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
– ITIL Foundation certified
– DevOps foundation certified is nice to have
– Quick to produce accurate, concise information to tight deadlines, and to present that information professionally and in the right way to the required audience
– Excellent team player with Pro-active, positive personality and "can-do" attitude
– Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."