Business Analyst - Risk Reporting Change
Job Reference #
Are you a detail focused person who is inquisitive and enjoys analysing data? Do you have the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholder groups and work with them to define their business requirements? Would you like to learn about how risk is managed at UBS and become a subject matter expert on risk data? If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
• capture business requirements, analyze and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications.
• analyze processes, root causes, business impacts, and identify opportunities for improvement.
• work with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose.
• coordinate with IT on the design and testing of solutions.
• organise user acceptance testing.
• support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects.
• prepare training and guidance to support the transition to run-the-bank.
• keep program managers and stakeholders informed of progresses.
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements.
This role provides a great opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting programs, the first of which will be to support our BCBS 239 program.
The Enterprise Risk Reporting Change team supports Group Risk Control change-the-bank programs in relation to the Enterprise Risk Reporting platform and the MicroStrategy business intelligence tool. Business Analysts are the essential conduit between programs; the stakeholder community around the world of various levels of seniority; and subject matter experts from Credit Risk Control, Market Risk, Finance, Regulatory and Goverance, and IT.
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science, Technology, Engeneering, Mathematics, or Business Administration (or equivalent).
• Ideally 5 years of relevant experience.
• Familiarity with banking, risk, and IT would be nice to have.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to tailor style to your audience with excellent English.
• Proficient at MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experience with business intelligence software would be nice to have.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."