ArcelorMittal Poland S.A. in Dąbrowa Górnicza
is seeking candidates for new position:
Head of SPC
- The Head of SPC aligns Systems, Processes and Compliance, make sure that IT tools accompany well efficient & compliant purchasing processes.
- Manages 2 departments: SPC department (3 specialists) and Global categories department (1 Coordinator and 4 transactional clerks)
- Correspondent for the IT purchasing application, the respect for the processes and rules of the purchasing, the conformity with the ISO standards
- Interface with the central SPC team and the teams of local buyers,
- Correspondent for the management of the suppliers.
Key responsibilities in the role of Head of SPC department:
- Single point of Contact for IT purchasing systems and tools for hub (SRM, e-catalogues, Ariba, CLM, e-signatures, VMD, SPM, IIQ)
- Key user for SAP
- Coordinator with SOX & Internal Auditors
- Ensure SOX compliance procedures and AM policies impacting Purchasing are in place and followed
- Ensure effective documentation and implementation of Business/IT processes
- Coordinate QMS certification process
- Prepare and facilitate the trainings on IT /Compliance for users
- Perform Due Diligence on new vendors, creation, modification, lock and release supplier process, manage the supplier’s assessment of Hub based categories with the Lead Buyers and Central SPC team
Interface with :
The central SPC and IT, central and local Internal and External Auditors,The Hub Coordinator, Lead Buyers, the local buyers and buying support members.
Key responsibilities in the role of Head of Global Buying Coordination department:
- Ensure proper contract deployment in the Hub for specific global categories (IT/Telco, Steel making & Finishing Products, Central Support services, Water treatment & waste & Sludges, Industrial gases, Diesels, Ferro Alloys, Base Metals, Refractories, Rolls, Carbonisers)
Interface with :
The Global Buyers, The back office for global buying support based in BCoE (Poland), The users for claim management.
THE CAPACITIES & AUTHORIZATIONS:
Professional:Technical or Operational engineer/Finance or Audit background. Previous experience in SAP MM, familiarity with purchasing processes is desirable, ethic, nonhierarchical relationship; ability to work independently, synthesis, efficiency and analysis ; Reliability autonomy, flexibility to address to central SPC and customers’ needs and priorities
- Cooperating and learning from diverse colleagues, enabling to improve your skills
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Social benefit packages including even meals, parking places, own preschool
day off on the
Wyrażam zgodę na pozostawienie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o Sp. k. z siedzibą w Dąbrowie Górniczej, al. J. Piłsudskiego 92, oraz na przetwarzanie ich dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 O ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).