Information Security Specialist
Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Do you have proven knowledge in the area of Information Security? Do you know Information Security Policies and Controls?
We’re looking for an Information Security expert to:
• help design and maintain our Education & Awareness campaigns
• support us in maintaining and updating our InfoSec Frameworks
• help assessing Internet Access Exceptions
• also look into other areas of Information Security, such as performing risk assessments
You’ll be joining the Chief Information Security Office, specifically working in the Risk and Governance team. You’ll be working in Poland and will work on a range of topics related to Information Security. We are the single point of contact and recognized subject matter expert for all matters related to Cyber and Information Security.
Substantial experience within the Financial Industry with a particular focus on Cyber and Information Security relevant aspects
• Solid understanding of the financial industry and especially of control and business enabling functions (e.g. Technology Risk, Operations, etc.).
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Team player with the ability to work independently to organize, manage and complete projects within tight deadlines.
• Persuasive oral and effective written presentation skills.
• Interacts well across a within a global organization.
• Solid and demonstrable experience of writing and editing documents tailored to different audiences.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."