Risk Project Manager for Asset Management Technology
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for an experienced Risk Project Manager to oversee multiple MLSI and EOL. Remediation projects for Asset Management Technology.
In that role you will ensure the smooth delivery and coordination for projects within a highly diversified global team.
We're looking for someone to:
• run projects from A to Z
• partner with experts across the organization
• think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
The team is based in US / Poland and rolls up into the Risk Management organization for Asset Management Technology. Asset Management Technology is an organization of a size of 600 resources spread across 7 countries around the globe.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position in the fields of Information Technology and/or Financial Institutes
• excellent project management skills with a proven delivery track record
• excellent stakeholder management
• good knowledge of technologies with the ability to discuss and understand the work of your team
• agile – experience of working within an agile team
• familiar with the change and release process and the logistics of "getting things done" in the context of a large financial institution
• knowledge of Asset Management and current regulatory changes/challenges will be a significant advantage to the successful applicant
• experience in an environment where no two days are the same
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• an expert at building networks and connections
• known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
• an excellent stakeholder manager
• able to work with teams in multiple locations is essential
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."