Lead Software Engineer - Know Your Customer (Client Lifecycle Manag.)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a born leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? Are you comfortable managing complex projects? Are you passionate about bringing IT systems to life? Do you have experience of leading development teams? Do you take pride in exhibiting delivery excellence? We are looking for someone like who would
• Deliver using Agile methodologies, by turning business requirements into sprint deliverables using fully functional scrum team involving members of all need roles (BA, Dev, QA, DevOPS)
• Be a technical lead for the team coaching and mentoring team members, participating in codding especially on challenging tasks, design and code reviews etc.
• Ensure the quality of deliverables, making sure these are well implemented & tested using best practices in coding, automation, integration and testing
• Proactively identify gaps, propose and implement DevOPS CD/CI related improvements where applicable
• Collaborate and work with other delivery leads, CTO, Change & release management in IT Organization for successful programs delivery.
• Build, lead & expand the IT delivery team by identifying suitable candidates.
• Support the production support team to maintain production stability of applications and infrastructure.
IB IT Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
You'll be Lead Software Engineer working with both your local and global team on fast paced high profile multiyear application rollout, delivering substantial improvement across the Investment Bank for 'Know Your Client (KYC)' and client due diligence activities.
• Team leadership experience on technical and people level including working in virtual team environment
• Exemplary planning, coordination and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including Senior Management Reporting.
• Proven track record of project delivery (SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies)
• Strong IT Knowledge and understanding of IT operational environment
• Experience with XML, Git, Maven, JIRA etc.
• Ability to create and challenge designs, estimations etc.
• Experience in database design and development
• Experience of responsive web design principles
• Experience in client onboarding applications in financial industry is a plus.
• Good level of English
Additional skills and experiences that would be advantageous, but are not essential:
• React.js (+Redux)
• MS SQL Server 2016
• Oracle 12c
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."