For our client, one of the largest suppliers of parts and accessories for agriculture in Europe, located near to Konin, we are looking for a person for the position of Team Leader who will be responsible for the team of accountants. Scope of duties will include people management and operational activities.
- supporting management by ensuring that proper documentation is being analyzed and prepared in given timeframe according to corporate and law guidelines,
- coordinating tasks relating to the completion of financial and bookkeeping tasks (both global and local),
- ensuring a proper document and communication flow within the department,
- prioritizing, dividing and monitoring operational tasks and processes within the department,
- initiating improvements with his/her area of responsibility,
- acting as a point of contact and an advisor to answer questions in relation to accounting processes,
- achieving relevant KPIs.
- supporting and managing the team,
- setting individual and team goals,
- controlling cash flow.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position (in finance, banking or procurement area) in a dynamic, multinational environment, including 2-3 years in a leadership role,
- experience in SSC/BPO environment in AP/AR, payment or procurement team will be an asset,
- fluent English (C1/C2 level),
- project management experience, including playing a leadership role in delivering successful projects,
- strong analytical skills,
- considerable experience of dealing with management in a multi-function environment,
- excellent communication skills,
- hands-on, proactive approach and willingness to challenge the status quo,
- proficient use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- ERP system knowledge,
- driving license (category B).
- attractive employment contract,
- the possibility of professional development in an international company.
- good atmosphere at work,
- professional training,
- benefits package.