What's on Offer
- Permanent employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Opportunity to work and grow in an international and prestigious company.
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
- Well-developed induction program.
- International career opportunities.
- You will support the SOX project team responsible for IT-related SOX controls within the organization.
- IT-risk assessment and process documentation. You will be able to identify already existing controls that mitigate those risks or identify control gaps, brainstorm and support implementation of effective controls.
- Capability to convince the organization to implementing the IT-related SOX controls, and help the organization ensure the operating effectiveness of the controls.
- Acting as the mediator between the implementation partner, and the external auditor, and able to challenge the suggestions and observations from both parties.
- Work on special assignments as needed.
- Prepare and deliver management reports.
- Significant travel required in 2019 to Berlin (approx. 80%). From 2020 onward, travel < 50%.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced senior consultant/ senior associate (or higher) within Big4 IT Audit, with consulting, IT risk management, and project management experience.
- Familiarity with SOX, not only from audit perspective, but also from an implementation point of view.
- SAP knowledge (from an audit perspective).
- ISAE 3402 Type II report understanding.
- Understanding of IT General Controls and Segregation of Duties.
- Able to identify Automated Controls/ Application Controls.
- High level of initiative and ownership.
- Observant to activities and thinks through ways to improve.
- Ability to organize and prioritize actions to meet objectives in a dynamic environment.
- Strong English language skills.