Junior Data Quality Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker who loves data? Do you like to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like you to:
- execute and maintain processes to ensure quality of big data assets used in investment research
- catalogue and integrate new data sources
- assist and participate in the design of solutions to automate data quality processes
You will be working in the Data Delivery team which is a part of the Execution function of UBS Evidence Lab Innovations Frameworks. Our job is to design, create, automate and execute data verification processes according to business requirements.
We are creating our own DevOps framework to keep the organization scalable and maintain good environment for continuous optimization. The broader Execution team specializes in various data related techniques including web harvesting, data cleansing and enrichment.
UBS Evidence Lab Innovations Frameworks is led by visionaries and our culture is based on collaboration and continuous improvements. Our unique data-driven approach to investment research is revolutionizing the industry.
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
- familiarity with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data analysis, charting etc.)
- inquisitive character with great attention to detail
- great analytical and problem solving skills
- experience with SQL or any other query/scripting language would be an asset
- experience in a data-oriented role is a plus (however not reqrn / share solutionand best practices from your colleagues
- creative and outside of the box thinker
- able to multi-task, have sense of urgency and focus on deadlines
- highly organized with good understanding of priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."