Business management, administration and support, Client advisory / Relationship management, Finance, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you well organized? The person we are looking for will be in the Finance Service Management team supporting FSPM responsibilities including:
- ownership of goto/financechanges and subsequent changes to GCRS, ARIS and Service Catalogue
-manage monthly COO structural change governance calls
- ensure FSPM area is aligned with the Finance Design Board
- set up of KPIs and monthly population of metrics
- quarterly housekeeping driven by CoE
- act as single point of contact for reg driven demands to the Service Catalogue
- support ad hoc requests (e.g. Brexit, KPMG Transfer Pricing)
You will be working in the Finance Business Management team based in Krakow Business Park. Among our broad portfolio of activities, we manage workforce and financial analysis, reporting, policy compliance, project and risk management, general administration. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
- minimum 5 years of professional experience in business administration or project management
- strong communication skills (oral and written)
- very good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- proficient at working with large volumes of data
- passion to administration (booking meetings, ensuring attendance)
- fluent in English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."