Internship in Securities Processing & Client Administration Team
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when serving clients? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– work on selected daily tasks related to Securities Processing & Client Administration (mainly but not limited to Corporate Actions, Income Processing and Fees Management) accurately and in a timely manner
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management.
You’ll be working in the Securities Processing & Client Administration team in Wroclaw. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in the team. Your paid internship will last 6 plus potential 3 more months based on a 40-hour week with flexible working hours between 07:30am-06:30pm. Successful interns will have an opportunity to remain at UBS on a permanent basis.
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– skills and student status or university degree in finance or economics
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– a pro-active attitude
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."