Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Education Specialist (Trainer)
Education Specialist (Trainer)
- Implements the trainings strategy in Hungarian and Czech Republic clusters (Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovakia)
- Develops training plans based on the given strategy and European blueprint.
- Delivers face-to-face and web based business trainings in Hungary and Czech Republic clusters including planning, communication and preparation
- Communicates plans internally (staff) and externally.
- Monitors training sessions monthly/quarterly as requested.
- Builds business relation with all Leaders and attends Leader`s meetings.
- Consults account managers and key accounts (within LGST) and offers them the adequate training solution to achieve set objectives and KPIs.
- Organizes training activities.
- Monitors quality and impact of the training programs to ensure that training needs are met and performance enhanced.
- Organizes local staff trainings (basically Customer Care and Sales area) on new product launches and communicates.
- Coordinates freelance trainers for the Cluster
- Books and brief trainers, controls and approves invoices, provides with products and company information
- Works with other functions to ensure course materials reflect current specifications and to obtain information on new processes and equipment as necessary.
- Analyses training needs and adjusts the initiatives to the local needs (in regards of culture, working style, etc.)
- Controls budget and expenditures
- Manages the Academy LMS (learning management system) by uploading, deactivating documents, videos, etc.
Profile we look for
- Degree in business administration or equivalent education
- Certified as Business Trainer (soft skills trainer) would be an asset
- Coordination and management in Training and Education
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing) in Hungarian
- Fluent (level B2/C1) in English
- Experience in training and education with focus in business development, coaching.
- Experience in selling/retailing environment
- Open-minded and flexible approach, willingness to take the initiative.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to engage and retain attention
- Commercially aware with an innate understanding of how to motivate and inspire through training.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and consistently meets deadlines.
- Excellent problem analysis skills, able to identify and deliver practical and workable solutions.
- Driving license.
- Knowledge on delivering trainings via webinars (web live trainings) is a plus
- Availability during the weekends (if required)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a supportive & international team environment
- Attractive salary
- Benefit package
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."