At our location in Krakow we are looking for:
- Perform cash collection processing and identify potential disputes,
- Research and solve payment discrepancies,
- Perform Credit Management activities,
- Identify potential bad debts and high-risk customers,
- OTC reporting,
- Updating OTC process documentation,
- Support new joiners and provide process-related trainings.
We offer new Challenges in a Global Environment:
- Possibility for further development in OTC area,
- Challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- Professional development in a company of new technology,
- Private medical care and competitive benefits,
- Comfortable and modern office.
- Experience in OTC/AR area,
- Understanding of end to end OTC/AR process,
- Problem solving and detail oriented,
- Experience in Shared Services,
- Good analytical skills,
- Fluency in English, any other foreign language will be an advantage.