Desktop Publisher - Digital Graphics Specialist
Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Are you a proven desktop publisher? Do you enjoy the challenge of applying design guidelines to a wide range of documents?
We are looking for someone who will bring broad technical expertise, creativity, digital marketing experience, as well as in-depth knowledge of UBS’s brand identity to advise and support internal clients.
As a desktop publisher you will:
- support the coordination, management and execution of end-to-end graphic design projects for digital and analog media
-creation of motion movies
- design and produce cross media communication materials
- import and format graphics such as photographs or illustrations into existing design templates
- integrate text and images to produce uniform layouts in line with corporate brand standards
- edit images; recreate graphic elements in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- submit final files for printing or online publishing
You will join our in-house Creative Media & Editorial Solutions team in the UBS Business Solution Center in Wroclaw, Poland. We support creative services production in the development of on- and offline internal and external publications, brochures, newsletters, flyers, fact sheets, adverts, invitations and banners. The team environment offers good opportunities for professional growth as a desktop publisher, both technically and within UBS.
• a recognized qualification as a desktop publisher
• minimum one year of professional experience (as a desktop publisher preferred)
• expertize in the design and layout of print, digital and presentation materials, data visualization and use of infographics
• good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop); After Effects skills nice to have
• advanced MS Word and PowerPoint skills
• fluency in English; optionally, a German speaker
• ability to produce branded materials within tight deadlines
• client focused and well-organized, with great attention to details and quality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."