Technology Risk Management Support
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced Strategy and Communications specialist with a proven track record of delivering solutions in a large global IT department, with a flair for executive level presentations and communication? Do you continually demonstrate a hands-on approach, and "can do" attitude? If this is the case, we're looking for someone like you to:
– run weekly Technology Risk Management Committee meetings, preparing materials, publishing minutes, and tracking actions to completion with the relevant action owners
– be responsible for all internal Technology Risk Management communications, including regular newsletters, our internal connections pages, organizational announcements, and technology-wide risk cultural awareness communications
– manage conduct risk for UBS Technology, including interfacing with senior management and HR regarding incidents and remediation actions
– lead and facilitate special projects and strategic initiatives, such as new joiner education, internal mobility, GCOO policy implementation
– support in the design and implementation of a global risk awareness training program to raise the level of awareness across Group Technology
You’ll be working in the Technology Risk Management Office. We’re responsible for technology risk management, overseeing risk remediation, and ensuring technology controls are designed and operating effectively for the UBS Technology organization. You'll be working closely with your counterparts – business risk managers, Technology Services, as well as Compliance and Operational Risk.
– a university degree, with an advanced degree or MBA preferred
– ideally at least five years of experience in internal communications
– prior project management experience
– robust expertise in Microsoft SharePoint and Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
– demonstrable experience of being able to work to very tight timelines on multiple detailed activities simultaneously
– able to interact comfortably with all levels of management
– proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
– highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
– interest in employee engagement, finance sector, investment products and economic research
– able to run communications projects independently, keeping close contact with business partners
– excellent communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a simple comprehensive way
– solution-orientated and accustomed to tight deadlines
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."