Job Reference #
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Enable senior management to make decisions by delivering reports and analysis concerning Risk Management in UBS
• Have an opportunity to gain insight into Risk Management
• Join a team of talented analysts
• Cooperate closely with Risk Managers and Business Managers
You’ll be working in the Risk Control MIS & Analysis team in Zabierzow. We are providing support for standard and ad-hoc reporting for our business partners. We also coordinate flow of correspondence to/from Risk Managers, Risk Controllers, Finance and Human Resources. Additionally we are Supporting Group Risk stakeholders in terms of problem solving and application support
• University degree in finance, economics, business administration or numerical discipline
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Ability to multitask and to meet specific goals set by supervisors and management
• Knowledge about Business Intelligence tools/solutions would be an advantage (Tableau, Alteryx)
• Excellent in written and verbal communication in English language
• Willing to understand client's business context and to analyze and solve issues also in more complex environment
• Dependable to complete work as expected
• Skilled and dedicated to the customer service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."