As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career in our Financial Operations practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Our team helps clients transform their finance function by executing strategies to reduce functional and operational complexity through streamlined processes, optimise d use of technology, and efficient use of resources to deliver cost effective, high quality services to all stakeholders.
· Work on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad
· Supervise work of team
· Keep up with developments in the sector and regulatory area (AML and/or FATCA)
· Provide guidance in your area of expertise to clients and colleagues
· Coach junior Team members.
· Fluent English, second foreign language would be an asset
· Minimum 3 years of experience in financial services in one of following areas:
- AML(KYC/Transaction Monitoring)
- FATCA implementation
- Project Management / PMO
· Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to lead teams
· Analytical thinking and strong ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
· Enthusiastic and passionate about work, good team-player
· Flexibility and willingness to travel and be involved in international projects also on long term assignments.
· Possibility to develop career in international environment
· Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
· Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
· Possibility to work on projects abroad
· Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.