FX Trading HTML5 Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
– analyze business requirements and design and implement solutions
– work as part of a distributed scrum team with members in London and Krakow.
– write unit and automation tests for our applications
– resolve high-priority defects and deploy fixes to production systems
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational
You’ll be working in the Neo FX team in Krakow. The Neo FX Team is working to provide FX trading tools to the flagship UBS Neo platform, which replaces our legacy software. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next couple of years.
– experience with automated testing at all levels
– large-scale enterprise design experience and developing scalable applications.
– experience working with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development
– able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– the go-to person for the latest development innovation
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."