Technology Planning & Portfolio
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have an eye for detail? We're looking for someone like this to:
- provide support in coordination of the technology planning processes for both change (D&E) and run (SD)
- collaborate in the generation and maintenance of guidance and principles related to planning accounting for processes and tools
- conduct detailed analysis of the bank-wide technology change and run portfolios and summarize findings into observations and proposed actions
- generate data gaps and data quality monitoring and assessments on change and run planning portfolios to drive information completeness, and accuracy and representative portfolios
- manage multiple deliverables concurrently and enable decision making on funding and prioritization
You’ll be working in the Technology Planning & Portfolio team in Group Technology. We are a part of Technology Operations Management. We are responsible for coordinating the change planning process, alongside the Group Strategic Change Management Team, and the run planning process in partnership with the Finance team. The stream works closely with the Portfolio Managers in the business divisions, Change The Bank Leadership within Technology, Finance and Group Strategic Change Management to coordinate the technology change planning submissions across the firm and run (SD) submissions for Technology.
- a wide vantage point, you can see how Finance, Change management and IT work together
- the ability to convert financial and non-financial data into actionable management information
- excellent analytical and technical skills, with a desire to delve into systems to fully understand their capabilities
- attention to detail and data quality, with a "right first time" approach
- ability to multitask and manage tasks to completion across multiple stakeholders and time zones despite conflicting priorities
- familiar with PMO reporting and tools; program and portfolio financials
- proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels; capable of constructing presentations and communications as well as providing detailed guidance and operational instructions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."