State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Database Developer, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-614145
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
State Street Bank is looking for a Database Developer (DEV DBA) to help analyze various development related sql activities for implementing trade cost analysis / risk and portfolio management solutions across a wide range of asset classes and markets.
With over one trillion in processed securities, State Street Global Exchange (SSGX) is responsible for the delivery of risk reports primarily to funds of hedge funds and institutional clients. Such reports contain mainly model analytics, risk statistics, stress test. These analytics are produced through State Street’s proprietary software, truView, and its pricing models.
Person joining the team will be expected to work on the following modules- projects:
- Risk Management / Portfolio / Performance
- Analyzing and developing various reporting / simulation / Processing positions related queries and optimizing it.
- Changing the logic of the non performing the queries
- Reviewing long running queries and suggesting an improvement and fixing it ongoing basis.
- Developing / Helping in analysis of the new architectural changes for any of the db related activities
- Administer source control of production schemas and development schemas.
- Administer versioning of schemas.
- Provide administration of development, testing and staging servers.
- Monitor and troubleshoot development, testing and staging servers for deadlocks, performance issues and resource issues.
- Prepare test datasets including redacting live data or using data generation tools.
- Prepare deployment scripts and producing deployment plans.
- Create unit tests for stored procedures including set-up and tear-down operations for continuous testing and integration.
- Performance tune queries and offer expertise on set-based operations.
- Offer consulting on optimal architecture and data models and improve sp performance
- Perform business requirement analysis, project management, support and other duties consistent with this level of responsibility.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.