Software Engineer - Risk Reporting
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about developing software for banks? If yes, we are looking for someone who can:
- build, maintain and enhance Central Reporting Platform that is being built using Microsoft NET Platform and Oracle DB
- participate in pilot project related to building cloud platform services with containerization and orchestration support
- provide technical leadership, expertise and improve the stability and performance of the Risk Reporting infrastructure.
- enhance and contribute to existing platform as well as work closely with user base spread globally.
You will be part of the Risk reporting team in Poland.
- Over 3+ of years’ experience in Microsoft Technologies
- Preferred to have knowledge of .NET Platform: C# 7.0, NET.WPF, .NET WCF, ASP.NET Web API 2, TPL library
- Understanding Docker containerization approach and principles
- Preferred to have knowledge in Azure services
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and team management skills
- Performance & Memory Profiling and Tuning
- Proactive and Strong desire to learn business domain and new technologies
- Hands on knowledge and extensive development experience in Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Financial instruments
- Market Risk Domain knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or EngineeringLI
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."