IT Business Analyst in Access Management
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a committed and visionary team player with an analytical mind-set? Do you have excellent change management and strong communication skills? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis, gap analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
• work in a global project team and be the lead Business Analyst within the Access Management area
• contribute towards defining a future state design
• document all findings, and help obtain stakeholder consensus and sign-off
• develop operating models, governance frameworks, RACI, KPI, and SLA’s
You’ll be working in the Infrastructure & Security Engineering - Access Management team. The team evaluates, implements, documents and provides third level support for our highly-available Access Management system. The team's goal is to be a center of expertise for authentication, authorization and access rights management and provide these as a standardized service to the bank. By working closely with our partners in technology and other areas of UBS, we ensure that our applications are meeting best practice provisioning as well as managing risks.
• minimum 3-5 years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model (preferably the financial sector)
• solid understanding of SDLC (deliverables/artefacts in terms of software) both from BA / Project management side of things.
• experience with Jira/Confluence, basic ability to query RDBMS systems to gather data
• inquisitive, able to manage conflicting stakeholder needs to create a consensus
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• ability to structure requirements / facts / solutions with clarity and detail
• fluent in English
• desirable - Understanding aspects of Identity and Access Management and previous experience in IAM implementations
• desirable – knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure cloud based solutionsLI-U
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."