Securities Specialist - Settlements & Private Equity
Job Reference #
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– prepare documentation, process transactions, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management.
You’ll be working in the Settlements team in Wroclaw, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service.
– experience in the settlements area (Equity, Funds or Private Equity)
– university degree
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."