State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Custody Tax Services Administrator, A2-1
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-613746
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Assists in all aspects of tax reclaim processing which includes the following: collecting the proper documentation from clients, preparing reclaim forms and other supporting documents, obtaining necessary certifications, signatures and legalization of any documents, and filing of tax reclaims with local subcustodians / depositories / agents / tax authorities
- Audits the above work when performed by others in the team
- Resolution of client inquiries / concerns as needed
- Communicates with internal Fund of Funds (FOF) team, Securities Finance, internal State Street departments, site locations
- Performs reconciliations / review of tax transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness within the tax reclaim systems
- Review and tracking of client documentation to support tax reclaim process
- Ensure procedures are reviewed and accurate as part of departmental timeframes
- Identify and escalate operational issues
- Participate in all departmental and corporate initiatives as required
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- Ideally min 1 year experience within the Financial Services industry
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Good level of English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.