State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Custody Tax Services Administrator, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-612601
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Processing tax reclaims for various investment markets for German, Swiss, Austrian, Dutch client base
- Preparing and processing tax documentation for reduction at source / tax exemption purposes on account and investor level
- Reconciliation of tax receivables and investigation of breaks
- Implementation of tax related market changes
- Regular review and verification of tax procedures and team of 5
- Identify and escalate operational issues.
- Ensure procedures are reviewed and accurate as within departmental timeframes.
- Assists in the overall management and oversight of team
- Close collaboration with internal teams in Global Ops and Global Services
a) Education and Experience
- Appropriate educational training in finance/taxes/accounting business or equivalent experience
- Ideally 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated communication skills and service orientation
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt to changes
- Team orientation
- Strong sense of quality and commitment to interact with internal clients effectively and professionally
- Knowledge of tax law regulations and market standards over the various countries
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.