State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Analyst (Biiling Transformation), Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-613447
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Boston based State Street Corporation (State Street) and it flagship bank – State Street Bank & Trust, a Fortune 500 company and a leading specialist in meeting the needs of institutional investors worldwide. With $27 Trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.3 trillion in assets under management, State Street operates in 30 countries and more than 100 markets worldwide.
The Finance Risk Infrastructure Business Solutions Team (FRIBS) is responsible for providing business and technology solutions for our Finance and Risk business partners. This role will support a program delivering a new suite of products to support the transformation of the Client Billing process. The program combines business and technology Workstreams, requiring the engagement of skilled Business Analysts. Candidates will be highly regarded with an excellent track record in his or her current environment. The successful candidate must be a strong, decisive, results oriented individual.
Officer – Business Analyst – Global Billing Transformation will be highly regarded with an excellent track record in his or her current environment. The successful candidate must be a strong, decisive, results oriented individual who can develop and manage relationships across the company and with a wide variety of partners, based on trust, teamwork and knowledge. The following details specific responsibilities for this critical role:
- Identification, analysis and documentation of business processes and requirements
- Update of project documentation and status reporting on assigned tasks
- Knowledge transfer to end users in the business teams, including Billing Operations, Revenue Recognition and Receivables Management teams.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the required functional and application area relating to Client Billing
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Identify, compile, analyze and document business requirements that accurately and thoroughly reflect business needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business teams to analyze information needs and functional requirement. Prepare and deliver the following artifacts: Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Process Flows, Use Cases, Test cases.
- Ability to solve problems, develop alternative approaches to problems which are thorough and detailed
- Data conversion mapping and testing with emphasis on Client Billing data elements
- Assist with test planning, prepare documentation to support test execution. Engage business in test events and conversion validation processes
- Works to analyze business requirements to increase efficiency and streamline processes
- Independently conducts workflow analyses, assesses impact of systems functionality on operations and makes recommendations on integration and process improvements
- May manage special projects, e.g., conducting research, collecting and providing requested data, etc.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the analysis, design, development, enhancement and implementation of software solutions
- Exposure to billing processes, billing solutions implementations and Invoice Distribution/delivery preferred
- Take ownership and initiative, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables
- Well-versed on Oracle terminology and methodologies
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 AP, AR, FA and I Expense modules preferred
- Ability to work with various Reconciliation tools (Frontier, GRS, Intellimatch)
- Ability to work on General Ledger / Sub Ledger conversions and reconcilements
- Ability to work on Inbound and Outbound Interfaces to General Ledger and Sub Ledgers
- Ability to work with multiple distributed teams across time zones
- Strong Microsoft Office skills on Windows including: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
- MS Project or similar skills preferred
- Working international experience in a financial institution is desirable.
- Working knowledge of any of the following languages: German, Italian, French is preferred
- Ability to travel if required.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.