Trade Finance Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have experience in Trade Finance? Do you know how the fulfillment of contractual obligations can be secured by letters of credit? We are looking for someone who can support our Trade Finance units in Switzerland in the following areas:
- processing letters of credit (issuance, amendments, document checking, cancellations and commissioning)
- ensuring reconciliations of transactions on a regular basis
- timely execution and proper monitoring of transactions
- applying the relevant transaction due diligence rules in order to avoid reputational and financial risks
- working hand in hand with your Swiss colleagues to manage the lifecycle of the letters of credit
You will be working in Trade Finance Team in Wroclaw and supporting the Trade Finance units in Switzerland (locations in Zurich, Geneva and Lugano). Your key objective will be the handling of letter of credit transactions for our internationally operating clients. You will be collaborating closely with Trade Finance colleagues in Switzerland and with other internal partners.
– experience with Trade Finance products and services (bank or import/export/forwarding industry)
– fluent in English (very good written German or French or Italian is a plus)
– ability to work in a team environment
– solid user knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
– able to work under time pressure and yet to "see the detail"
– precise, organized and process-focused
– interested in building your career in an international business environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."