In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
Create and maintain Master Data records in accordance with HEINEKEN process standards, data standards, policies and objectives
Ensure that Master Data requests are handled according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA), using the workflow
Respond to queries from other counter partners via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes.
Take care that the Master Data supports the business processes and -requirements
Monitor Master Data quality and raise concerns about Master Data quality, data governance and related issues as necessary to the Team Leade
Participate in CPI initiative to improve process or/and systems and tools
You are The Candidate if:
You are fluent in English
You posses Bachelors or Master's degree
You have strong attention to details
Your analytical skills are on a high level
Your Excel knowledge is on a good level
You are able to work in teams
You are able to adjust and manage a rapidly evolving business and shared service environment
You have some experience in Master Data (as an asset)
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process