State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior AML Specialist, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-614645
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose Of Role:
The AML Shared Services department provides a Customer Due Diligence (CDD) service to State Street Global Services in EMEA. Associate 2 assists staff in sourcing CDD documentation for clients from State Street EMEA sites and sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendors as well as reviews and tracks CDD documentation for all clients in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures. He/she is also responsible for supervising status reports and verifying profiles prepared by Associate 1 with regards to quality and required detail.
- Assisting staff in sourcing CDD documentation for clients from State Street EMEA sites and sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendors,
- Reviewing and tracking CDD documentation for all clients in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures,
- Assisting or completing the necessary forms required to support CDD,
- Screening clients’ names and other parties against various sanctions lists,
- Notifying local management of operational issues,
- Assisting staff in completing Anti-Money Laundering risk assessment using corporate compliance tools prior to account opening and on an on-going basis,
- Engaging with other EMEA State Street offices in providing updates and in delivering reports,
- Gathering and compiling MIS on status CDD and underlying investors,
- Supervising and reviewing status reports for senior management.
- Verifying profiles prepared by Associate 1 with regards to quality and required detail.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Good language skills in English and one or more of the following languages, French, German, Italian, or Dutch,
- Enquiring mind and ability to investigate and problem solve,
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills – ability to keep meticulous records,
- Ability to supervise other staff and to participate in the process to ensure work is completed accurately and on time,
- Ability to communicate confidently, efficiently and clearly in both written and verbal forms,
- Strong time management skills,
- Flexibility in reprioritizing tasks,
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills,
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines.
- Third level qualification, Legal, Finance, or Business related
- Some knowledge of anti-money laundering, know-your-customer process.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.