State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
GX Risk Analyst- Associate 1
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-614648
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Preprocess of all holdings data and enriching with Security Master attributes
- Day to day client servicing through risk reporting across several locations in US, EMEA and APAC
- Perform daily reconciliations on a range of data and risk analytics
- Follow and working on existing, clearly defined procedures, to solve routine problems
- Understanding of Value-at-Risk methods, sensitivity measures and Stress Testing techniques
- Work co-operatively with other risk groups in different locations and time zones
- Provide adequate documentation and backup of all operational processes
- Assisting Senior risk analyst with ad-hoc client queries
- Other duties as assigned
- Participating in local training sessions for skills development
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Finance/Economics or equivalent
- Financial servicing experience preferred not required
- Understanding of financial products, models and methodologies essential
- Knowledge of risk analytics like value at risk (VaR), option pricing, profit and loss, statistical & distributional analytics
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and advanced usage of Bloomberg
- Attention to detail is very important
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.