WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Financial Services industry or consulting experience, preferably in Insurance project components
- Relevant experience in Non-Life or Life Insurance – in one or more of the following areas:
- Business analysis,
- Project management from business or IT perspective
- Process optimization and design
- Digital solutions/Cyber Insurance
- Robotics and process automation
- Data driven consulting and data analytics
- Change Management
- Insurance systems development / implementation
- Data governance, data quality, data management, data migration projects
- Finance transformations, IFRS 17
- Marketing related skills (customer insights, communications, branding, media optimization)
- Knowledge of Insurance Software and Core Platforms like Guidewire, Duck Creek, ALIP, CSC Systems, is an advantage
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.