Test & Release Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Platform and Release Management works together with Architecture and Technical Product Management, as well as Change Management and various stakeholders across organization to provide a timely and reliable delivery of a platform that meets customers and stakeholders needs. Responsibilities:
• Provide timelines and project management for testing and deliveries of new platform software
• Coordinate releases, fixes and roll-out of platforms, including infrastructure and applications
• Ensure appropriate deployment from design to production
• Ensure compliance and auditable status of ongoing projects and related software components (internal SDLC/QAP/MER processes)
• Provide & maintain packaging environment and software inventory for other teams
• Coordinate platform verification and testing during worldwide delivery
• Work with Engineering teams to provide efficient roll-out and ensure proper test plan exist for all platform deliveries
• Work within Change Management to deliver a final stable product to operations
You have an opportunity to join the team that supports Release and Test Management process for AIX, AS400 and z/OS platforms. Team is placed in Zabierzow Eximius Park (close to Krakow) UBS Office.
Required Experience / Skills
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the IT field
• Proficiency in English
• Professional experience in Test Management
• Experience in Change and Release Management
• Good understanding of ITIL (specifically Release and Change Management)
• Experienced IT user including knowledge of Excel, Share Point and Jira
• Education as computer scientist or business data processing specialist appreciated
• Focus on person - teamwork, independence, friendliness, communication skills, assertiveness
• Focus on customer - secure, mature and pleasant appearance, good manners, competence
• Focus on efficiency - carefulness and precision, strong analytical and organizational skills
Will Be a Plus
• Test Management certification (e. g. ISTQB)
• Project Management certification (e. g. PRINCE2)
• Advanced EXCEL knowledge (formulas, pivot tables, vba scripts)
• Basic Unix OS shell knowledge
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of Service Now and HP Quality Center
• AIX, AS400 or z/OS background
• German language
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."