CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is a Shared Service Centre based in Warsaw and part of the CBRE Global Corporation.
The Company provides outsourced financial and data management services to corporations, for which property is not their core business, of their occupied and surplus commercial real estate portfolios. Portfolio Management seeks to provide advice to corporate occupiers of commercial real estate who have a significant leased property portfolio and require portfolio data management and strategies.
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing services include:
• Portfolio Services Data Management Department – lease documents data management and lease abstraction i.e. extracting key lease terms for proactive management of lease events through reporting and general communications.
• Portfolio Services Client Accounting Department – consists of four teams: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Service Charge Analysts and Client Accountants. Accounts Payable team deals with all financial matter conserving lease agreement between our clients and a landlord. Accounts Receivable team deals with the matters concerning agreements between our clients and their tenants. Service Charge Analysts team deals with matters that concern service charges resulting from lease agreement between our clients and a landlord. Client Accountants team is mainly responsible for reporting and contact to the clients.
• Facilities Management Client Accounting Department is responsible for processing supplier invoices related to facilities management services (ie. cleaning, security, repairs & maintenance) in client properties, preparing payments and dealing with Facilities Managers in terms of purchase orders and JDE system training. Client accounting services also include raising sales invoices to the clients, credit control as well as client reporting related to facilities management cost analysis.
• Corporate Accounting Department – provides financial services to internal clients i.e. CBRE companies located in various countries in Europe.
• Internal Audit Department – supports key activities within quality management system. Audit team is periodically assigned to monitor and verify compliance to internally established processes within various business areas where objectivity and integrity are essential for sound business governance.
Due to the fact that our day to day duties are based on a close cooperation with our colleagues from the United Kingdom English is our business language.
Przepraszamy, aktualnie ten pracodawca nie ma ofert pracy w naszym serwisie. Zachęcamy do założenia powiadomienia dla tego pracodawcy - jak tylko pojawią się nowe oferty tej firmy, wyślemy do Ciebie wiadomość mailową