Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Hyperion Associate Business Systems Analyst
Hyperion Associate Business Systems Analyst
- Developing, implementing, modifying, and providing ongoing management of business systems, processes, databases, software and tools.
- Managing and maintaining business information systems, databases, software and tools in order to ensure the availability of current, accurate, and complete data required to support business planning and informed decision-making.
- Providing system support to include system design, configuration, integration, testing, deployment, training, issue-resolution, and report-writing/development.
- Working within a business unit/division, acting as liaison between the business unit/division and the Information Technology division.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Information Technology specialists as well as other key stakeholders, as needed, to assure systems support business unit needs.
- Analyzing business systems, processes, databases, software and tools to identify inefficiencies and assess opportunities to improve performance of business systems.
- Performing testing, training and ongoing support to users, particularly during system changes and upgrades.
- Managing user access and security parameters
Profile we look for
- At least Bachelor degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science or degree related to specific business area
- 1 year of experience in a similar area
- Knowledge of Business Systems & Processes: Knowledge of supported business systems, system capabilities and operational knowledge of business processes and workflow for applicable business unit/division.
- Business Software: Knowledge of software, databases and applications utilized by the business unit, including typical office suite software packages.
- Project Management: Planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling projects; ensuring efficient utilization of resources and appropriate mitigation of risk to achieve project objectives.
- Leading Teams: Interacting with/leading cross-functional teams to achieve defined objectives through consulting and positive interaction with culturally diverse team members, external partners and clients.
- Data Management: Ability to collect, extract and manipulate data to support assigned business units.
- Communicate Technical Information: Effectively communicating and presenting complex technical data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences; helps others understand technical data and translate it into actionable business insights.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, "big picture" view of needs and opportunities.
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Relationship Management: Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors and peers
- Customer focused with willingness to work outside of business hours
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Oracle’s Hyperion product suite including Financial Management, Planning, Essbase, Financial Data Quality Management, Financial Data Management Enterprise Edition and Data Relationship Management
- Knowledge on Oracle Smart View and Hyperion Financial Reports
- Knowledge of Finario or other capital budget application
- Understanding of accounting concepts and experience either with month end close and or financial analysis and budgeting.
- Knowledge of database maintenance and database Security
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Flexible woking hours & home office
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."