For our client, a global supplier of automotive and industrial components, which employs over 90,000 people in 50 countries, we are looking for candidates to join the new Shared Service Centre in Wroclaw.
- build up a team and lead the fixed assets team of 5+ employees,
- supervising, supporting and motivating all Fixed assets team members,
- secure the high quality and KPI/SLA policy and the audit compliance (eg. ICS) performance of the fixed assets tasks on a day-to-day basis,
- providing internal and external audit support, as required,
- partnering with the Local Business to ensure any issues associated with capitalization or performing asset maintenance is supported in a timely manner,
- support other operational teams who consume data provided by the fixed asset team & liaise with them to ensure there are no upstream or downstream issues with the transactions,
- ensure compliance with accounting principles of legal entities in accordance with the guidelines provided,
- create & maintain all relevant operational guidelines which are to be followed up by fixed asset team,
- manage communication with the entities (through periodic review meetings) and address issues raised by the entities (stakeholder support and management),
- participate in global and regional initiatives and projects,
- working closely with the HR Department.
- min. 2 years of leadership experience,
- solid experience of accounting and finance processes required (eg. IFRS, German GAAP accounting rules),
- strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships,
- strong analytical, process improvement and conceptual mindset,
- experience in Change Management and Process Transformation,
- previous experience in a Financial Shared Service Center for a global company as an asset,
- excellent German and English skills,
- accomplished in financial analytics, communication and presentation,
- flexibility and adaptability,
- excellent knowledge of SAP FI/CO/PS system and MS Offices is required.
- opportunity to work in a startup atmosphere,
- long-term, stable employment,
- market remuneration,
- modern office in the center of Wroclaw,
- package of benefits including medical care,
- career and development opportunities.