Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
- Execute the Audit Plan as approved by the Audit Committee
- Conduct financial, operational, and technology audits by examining and verifying accounting, statistical, or operational records and/or procedures of internal and/or external organizations to determine the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems, material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures
- Examine records to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with GAAP, applicable laws, agreements, and policies
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to business practices, processes and control procedures
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations to management
- Communicate results to Audit Committee and senior management
- Achieve the operating budget
- Interface with external auditors
- Ensure audit work programs and work papers adhere to professional standards
- Track and monitor management’s corrective action plans
Profile we look for
- CPA, CMA, CIA, or MBA Certification
- Knowledge and understanding of how to conduct investigate allegations of fraud and employee misconduct
- Knowledge and understanding of the control environment of the audit entity
- Knowledge and understanding of auditing standards used to conduct financial, operational, and compliance reviews to ensure audits are conducted using appropriate standards
- Knowledge and understanding of how to validate electronic databases and systems to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Willingness to travel and work away from headquarters office to conduct audits of Amway affiliates globally, for upwards of three weeks (or more).
- Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
- Effectively communicating and presenting complex financial data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences; helps others understand financial data and translate it into actionable business insights.
- Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, "big picture" view of needs and opportunities.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors and peers.
- Knowledge of the business and the key internal and external drivers that affect the business, including financial, political and industry trends.
- Ability to effectively provide technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; knowledge of applicable tools and techniques to maximize consulting effectiveness.
- Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, financial and business analysis, deductive reasoning and sound judgment.
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Flexible working hours & possible home office
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."